Membership of the Kathleen Ferrier Society
The Society welcomes anyone with a shared interest in Kathleen Ferrier
Why not join us NOW?
The main aims of the Society are:
- To provide a focal point and information service
- To provide an Education, Archive and Research Facility for documents, recordings and memorabilia, and to promote original research. Most of the memorabilia collected since 1953 is now housed in Blackburn Museum
- To arrange Recitals, Exhibitions, Celebrations and Society Weekends
- To produce Newsletters for members
- To award an annual £3,000 bursary to aspiring young singers to assist with their musical studies. At the end of October each year in King George’s Hall, Blackburn, 16 students represent their Music Colleges in the Bursary for Young Singers Competition.
- To support Cancer research through donations to the UCL Kathleen Ferrier Fund (for Cancer Research)
Membership Fees are £18 per annum for all members (plus £2 if you pay by Paypal). If you are based in the UK you can pay by standing order (see membership form below)
Please note that 15% is donated to the UCL Kathleen Ferrier Fund (Cancer Research) and 15% to the Kathleen Ferrier Society Bursary for Young Singers (Registered Charity No. 1077586)
Please contact us for further information or download a membership form